“Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial.“ – Richard Ben Sapir
Effective time management is not about how much time we have, it is about what we do with the time we have. We can’t actually manage time, but we can manage the events that occur within the time that we have; in particular the way we respond to events.
In the words of Henry Mintzberg, a manager’s day is in fact a constant series of interruptions. Effective workload management is about value instead of urgency. Our Time Management training courses are based on proven tools and techniques that will enable participants to use time more productively and be more in control of their workload.
Who Should Attend
Adalta’s Time Management course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their time management skills to enable them to work more productively.
The aim of this one-day Time Management training course is to enable participants to organise, prioritise and control their workload to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified the principles of effective time-management
- Demonstrated how to establish clear focus and direction
- Applied proven techniques for effective planning and prioritisation
- Practiced assertive strategies for managing interruptions
- Produced a delegation plan
- Developed a 30-day plan to improve productivity
- Our Time Management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Time management sources can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Time Management training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.