I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts”.
(John D. Rockefeller)
Time is precious, but can quickly be wasted during unproductive, ineffective meetings. Effective meetings on the other hand can save time.
Meetings in some form or another cannot be avoided in the corporate world. In order for them to be productive, engaging and valuable some planning needs to take place in addition to knowing how to behave as a team during them.
How often is the desired outcome achieved? Does the team have to schedule another meeting to ensure missed points are covered? Relevant and focused team meetings are vital to management and communication and issues can be discussed and solved efficiently with all relevant contributors present.
This highly bespoke Effective Team Meeting course can be delivered in differing contexts from working with a team to agree standards and best practice for their team meetings to working with managers so that they can improve their respective meetings.
Who Should Attend
Teams that wish to improve the outputs of their team meetings or managers that want to facilitate more effective team meetings.
This one-day Effective Team Meetings training course has been designed to equip teams with the skills, tools and techniques to facilitate productive meetings.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Evaluated the impact of current team meetings and assessed the value and cost to the business
- Understood key roles and responsibilities involved in planning and facilitating a team meeting and how such roles can be fairly rotated
- Reviewed and updated a skeleton agenda to support team meetings
- Agreed meeting standards and expectations to ensure that the desired outputs are achieved
- Demonstrated how to facilitate discussion so that the right people are brought in at the right time and that the contribution is balanced where required
- Practiced tools to keep discussion on track, gain consensus and bring things to a productive close
- Adalta Effective Team Meetings courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Effective Team Meetings training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.