There is a huge difference between a ‘group’ of people and a ‘team’. Teams are engaged, work cohesively together and they tap into each other’s strengths to produce more than if they each worked independently. But true teamwork doesn’t happen by accident; it takes awareness, commitment and the ability to work cohesively. Our Team Building training courses help participants to work collaboratively and evolve as a cohesive team.
Who Should Attend
Our Team Building courses are aimed at teams that wish to evolve as a cohesive unit.
The aim of this Team Building training course is to enable participants to collaborate effectively and evolve as a cohesive team.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Demonstrated collaborative teamwork and evaluated the behaviours applied
- Explored how a group of individuals evolves into a high-performing team
- Differentiated the key stages of team development and planned how to progress the development of your own team/s
- Identified the natural role orientation and strengths of each individual within the team
- Conducted an open team review session and identify priority team development actions
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta Team Building courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Team Building training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.