In changing work environments, everyone is susceptible to stress, and contrary to common belief, it is more likely to affect those who are successful in their jobs. Successful people work hard, perform well under pressure and are capable of balancing the demands placed on them. Problems arise when the pressure becomes more than that person is able to cope with. It’s a fine line between ‘peak performance’ and ‘burnout’, as stress has a detrimental effect on a person’s physical and mental health and well-being which leads to a downturn in workplace performance and productivity.
This Stress Management training course helps participants to learn how to manage pressure effectively. As pressure affects different people in different ways, there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to stress management. It is important to have an awareness of our own susceptibility to stress and have some tools and strategies to combat the symptoms. Our stress management training ensures that you are in the best position to reduce or even avoid the negative effects of stress.
Who Should Attend
Our Stress Management training courses is aimed at anyone who would benefit from gaining greater awareness of stress and how to manage stress effectively in themselves or others.
The aim of this Stress Management training course is to provide participants with the essential skills and tools to manage stress appropriately and effectively.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified personal stress indicators
- Applied tools to help you gain more control of your workload and eliminate non-value activities
- Tested out techniques to help you target sources of stress to help maintain balance
- Activated your ‘stress radar’ to detect the early warning signs in your work area
- Developed appropriate early intervention strategies and approaches to avoid, reduce or manage stress within your team
- This Stress Management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Stress Management training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.