Do you walk the talk?
Do you know what others really think of you?
Are you having a positive impact?
How others see us isn’t always how we see ourselves. Our Self Awareness course will enable learners to understand how to relate to others and adjust their behaviour and communication accordingly to achieve better results and increase their level of influence.
By increasing self-awareness people can develop an understanding of how they are perceived by others and whether this perception is having the desired effect. Self Awareness courses are recommended as a foundation for personal learning and development.
Who Should Attend
Our Self Awareness course is suitable for those who wish to become more self-aware through exploring how they come across to others and learning how to modify their behaviour to improve their self-awareness and impact.
Adalta’s Self Awareness course will help participants see themselves through the eyes of others to help them become more self-aware. They will explore techniques and approaches that will enable them to access information about themselves and learn how to use this information to develop an understanding of how they are perceived by others and the effect this has on their performance and profile. Participants will discover the link between feedback and performance and will learn how to adapt mindsets and behaviours that will positively impact their performance and profile within the organisation.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified your preferred learning style and how to accelerate your development
- Identified the link between feedback, self-awareness and development and debated the impact on performance
- Applied the Johari Window as a personal feedback tool to enhance self-awareness and draw conclusions
- Reviewed profiling results and identified key strengths and areas for development
- Written targeted personal development objectives
- Adalta’s Self Awareness courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Self awareness training can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Self Awareness training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.