‘The individual worker knows better than anyone else what makes him or her effective’ (Peter Drucker)
Quality management from our perspective is about managing an organisation in a way which enables it to meet stakeholder needs and expectations efficiently and effectively, without compromising its values.
Managers are required to ensure that the right things are done right first time. This thought process can change attitudes, behaviour and hence results for the better and arguably applies to every activity in the organisation.
This Quality Management course provides managers with a range of practical tools and techniques to help manage and improve quality within their work area. Given that managers can’t do everything themselves, participants will also explore how to best engage their team members so that they fulfil their responsibilities to improving quality.
Who Should Attend
This Quality Management course would benefit managers at all levels that are required to manage and improve quality standards within their role and contribute towards continuous improvement.
Adalta Quality Management courses aim to enable participants to apply and improve quality standards to meet stakeholder requirements and promote a culture of continuous improvement and change.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Evaluated the meaning of quality to an organisation
- Established how to apply organisational quality policies and procedures
- Conducted a quality audit and made recommendations for improvement
- Discussed the concept of and need for continuous improvement
- Evaluated work activities and identified areas for improvement
- Determined a range of methods that can be used to encourage staff to contribute ideas for continual improvement
- This Quality Management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta’s Quality Management courses can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
Adalta’s Quality Management training courses are delivered in-house by our professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- £1550 + VAT per course ( Equivalent to less than £130.00 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials and excludes facilitator expenses.