Problem Solving Skills
Successful organisations recognise that critical thinking and the ability to generate creative solutions are key to achieving business goals. This one day Problem Solving Skills workshop will help participants break from traditional thinking and find innovative and creative ways to resolve workplace problems that get in the way of achieving results.
They will learn how to take ownership for the solution, rather than be a part of the problem. Participants will be encouraged to bring live problems and issues to the workshop, which will provide a real-life context for them to apply proven problem solving approaches and creative thinking tools to generate practical solutions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to solve problems within their role will benefit from attending a Problem Solving Skills training course.
This one-day Problem Solving Skills course will provide participants with the ability to apply critical thinking to identify problems and generate creative solutions to achieve key business results.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learnt a range of proven problem solving models and approaches and assessed their relevance in relation to their own work environment
- Practiced how to apply tools to help identify and define work issues and opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrated creativity techniques to tap into creative potential and generate ideas and solutions
- Conducted an objective evaluation of ideas to select the best solution
- Produced a 30-day plan to solve a live issue/ problem
- This Problem Solving Skills course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta’s Problem Solving Skills course can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Problem Solving Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.