‘Managers are responsible for the process of planning, organising, leading and controlling. The efforts of organisation’s members and of using all organisational resources to achieve stated organisational goals’ Mescon, Albert Khedouri.
Managing Resources in simple terms is about using the organisation’s resources in the most efficient way possible. This demands the ability to effectively plan, optimise and monitor the use of financial and non-financial resources in a way that meets organisational objectives.
Adalta’s Managing Resources training course aims to provide participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively plan, modify and control resources.
Who Should Attend
Anyone that is required to plan and manage resource use within the context of their role would be suited to a Managing Resources training course.
The aim of this 1-day Managing Resources training course is to provide participants with the required knowledge and skills to effectively plan, modify and control resources within the context of their role.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified your responsibilities in connection with managing resources
- Explored how to plan resource needs with the team to meet business objectives
- Presented the need for change to resource requirements and explored trends and developments that affect resources
- Described how to best monitor and record the use of resources
- This resources management training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our managing resources training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.