Managing others is an essential part of a manager’s remit and often considered the toughest part of the job. As a line manager it can be a real challenge to ensure that a team achieves its targets/ objectives whilst recognising and supporting the needs of the individuals within it.
Adalta’s Managing People course aims to give new or existing supervisors and junior managers the confidence, skills and tools required to successfully manage direct reports and deal with day to day issues.
Who Should Attend
Adalta’s Managing People course is suited to supervisors and junior managers that are required to manage direct reports within their role.
The aim of this Managing People course is to help participants develop the fundamental skills of effective first line management to ensure consistency in the way they manage others.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- A greater appreciation of the potential impact of the line manager’s behaviour on the team and results
- Identified the characteristics of an effective line manager and explored the importance of consistency in the way people are managed
- Identified your natural first line management style and explored the impact of this on people and performance
- Explored how to delegate effectively to balance workload within the team
- Demonstrated how to deliver performance feedback to deal effectively with performance issues that may arise
- This managing people course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta’s managing people training course can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our managing people training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.