Managing Difficult Situations
Managing Difficult Situationstraining provides participants with the skills to identify potentially difficult behaviour and learn to manage it to enable a positive rather than negative influence on your workplace.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to develop their capability and confidence in managing difficult situations and people more effectively should attend our Managing Difficult Situations Training.
This Managing Difficult Situations training course helps participants to develop the skills and behaviours that will enable them to deal confidently and effectively with a range of difficult situations/behaviour they may face within their role.
By the end of this course, you will have:
• Identified typical situations where conflict arises and examined the behavioural triggers that can lead to this
• Completed a conflict management profile to assess how you typically deal with conflict
• Developed the interpersonal skills and behaviours necessary to get to the heart of the problem, diffuse tension and minimise or eradicate conflict
• Reviewed conflict scenarios and recommended appropriate strategies and behaviours to manage each effectively
- Managing Difficult Situations training can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate live scenarios/ case studies for at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Managing Difficult Situations training is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.