Leading and Empowering
‘Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others’. (Jack Welch)
As a manager, do you let your people assume more responsibility than they are able to? Do you give them the freedom and accountability required to enable your team to achieve their objectives?
Your team members may understand what they need to do in terms of tasks, responsibilities, but are they truly empowered, engaged and inspired to deliver what is expected – and more? Often managers focus too much on the task and not enough on the people, which causes them to unintentionally hold people back without realising it. Their role is to encourage and support decision-making autonomy, and to give team members the tools and knowledge they need to make and act upon their own decisions.
This Empowerment and Leadership training course gives you a practical step by step approach to successfully create and manage an environment of empowering leadership where people thrive and performance increases.
Who Should Attend
Managers at all levels that would benefit from effectively delegating and empowering their staff to achieve better results should attend an Empowerment and Leadership training course.
The aim of this Empowerment and Leadership training course is to develop the participant’s leadership style and skills in ways that will enable them to get the best out of others.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Understood the difference between ‘management’ and ‘leadership’ and the significance of a balanced approach to maximise team potential
- Identified your natural leadership style and learnt when and how to adapt this to achieve better results/outcomes
- Explored how to create an environment of trust and empowerment
- Planned delegation and empowerment strategies to ensure that the right people are working on the right things
- Produced a 30-day delegation & empowerment plan for your work team/area
- This empowerment training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Empowering leadership training can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our leading and empowering training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.