Introduction to First Line Management
It is a big leap when taking the first step into management and it can sometimes feel overwhelming as expectations become more demanding from a business, team and line manager perspective.
Being a first line manager has its challenges and you can have a great/poor impact on your team purely by your own behaviours and the type of communication you use when dealing with your teams.
The range of line management responsibilities carried out by a manager is far reaching; this Introduction to First Line Management course aims to develop the right mind-set and fundamental skills required to help turn ‘doer’s into ‘managers’.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, team leaders and junior managers that line manage others and would benefit from an Introduction to First Line Management course.
This Introduction to First Line Management course aims to help participants develop the fundamental skills of effective first line management.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Identified your natural first line management style and explored the impact of this on people and performance
- Explored how to apply the line management process within your work area
- Demonstrated assertive communication to effectively deal with tricky situations within the context of your role
- Applied a practical delegation tool to successfully plan what day-to-day tasks to delegate to team members
- This Introduction to First Line Management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Introduction to First Line Management training courses are delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.