Getting the job you want can be potentially life-changing and having the right
Interview confidence, techniques and skills can make all the difference between you being successful or not.
Learning how to present yourself at an interview, how to put things across in the right way, give relevant examples instead of reciting your CV and asking considered questions will all make you a far more interesting and accessible interviewee.
It is perfectly natural to be nervous and anxious about an interview. Adalta’s Interview Skills training courses help you to make the most of the interview experience by helping you to positively channel your nerves; putting you in the best possible position for creating the right impression.
Who Should Attend
Our Interview Skills courses are ideal for anyone that wants to improve how they prepare for and perform during interviews to influence a successful outcome
The aim of this Interview Skills training course is to help people make the right impact during interviews and put themselves in the best possible position to secure the job.
By the end of this course, you will have:
• Discussed the purpose of an interview and explored the different types of interview
• Explored how to establish important information beforehand
• Identified how to prepare thoroughly for an interview
• Established how to quickly build rapport and create a positive first impression
• Practiced how to formulate compelling responses to core competency based questions
• Demonstrated effective verbal and non-verbal communication that make the right impact
• Proven strategies to deal with nerves in a way that helps them feel more at ease in challenging situations
- Interview Skills courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and internal processes for a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Interview Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.