When it comes to dealing with grievance issues effectively, prevention is better than cure. This practical 1-day Grievance training course explores what line managers can proactively and positively do to prevent formal proceedings taking place.
Participants will explore the stages of the grievance process and determine their role and responsibilities at each stage. They will also develop the knowledge and skills to manage grievance interviews/ hearings effectively. Case studies and simulations are integrated in to the Grievance Training course to support effective transfer of learning back into the workplace.
Who Should Attend
This Grievance Training course is suited to any line manager that wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to deal with grievance issues with confidence.
The aim of this Grievance Training course is to help line managers develop the essential knowledge and practical skills required to manage grievance issues confidently and within legal requirements.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Defined what is meant by ‘grievance’ and described the grievance procedure
- Identified the correct stages involved in the grievance procedure
- Stated how to apply the grievance procedure in the workplace
- Described the roles and responsibilities of those involved in the grievance process
- Listed the skills required to conduct a grievance hearing
- Demonstrated empathic listening to understand the employees situation
- Demonstrated effective questioning to deepen understanding of the issue(s)
- Written effective notes from a grievance hearing
- This Grievance Training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Grievance Training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.