Giving and Receiving Feedback
One of the most important communication skills that is also considered the most challenging is the ability to give and receive feedback effectively. Thankfully, feedback doesn’t need to be awkward or painful with just a handful of proven techniques and tools.
During this Giving and Receiving Feedback training, participants will learn how to become better receivers of feedback and how to give feedback in a constructive and effective way.
Who Should Attend
This one-day Giving and Receiving Feedback course is aimed at anyone who is required to give feedback to others within their role.
Adalta’s Giving and Receiving Feedback course helps participants to develop the required mind-set and skills to give and receive feedback both positively and effectively.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Explored what stops people from accepting constructive feedback and developed strategies to help overcome this
- Identified opportunities to ask for feedback within your role
- Identified your feedback style and explored how to adapt this to greater effect
- Applying a proven model, demonstrated how to deliver constructive feedback in a range of contexts
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Giving and Receiving Feedback training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.