Transitioning to a management position from being one of the team has its challenges and you can have a great or poor impact on your team purely by your own behaviours, your line management approach and how you generally get things done. This makes the job of a manager tough.
The range of management responsibilities is far reaching; this intensive Effective Management course aims to develop some fundamental skills required to approach this role with confidence and introduce you to a range of practical tools that help to make the job that little bit easier.
Who Should Attend
Junior to middle managers that line manage others within their role will benefit from attending Adalta’s Effective Management course.
The aim of this Effective Management course is to help participants develop the fundamental skills of effective first line supervision to ensure consistency in the way supervisors manage others.
By the end of this course, you will have:
The Role of the Manager
- A greater appreciation of the potential impact of the manager’s behaviour on the team and results
- Identified the characteristics of an effective manager within the context of your organisation
- Identified your natural management style and explored the impact of this on people and performance
Explored the process of line management within the context of your role
Demonstrated how to set SMART objectives
Identified how to increase productivity through effective task and workload management
Explored how to delegate effectively to balance workload within the team
Demonstrated how to deliver performance feedback to deal effectively with performance issues that may arise
- This Effective Management course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Effective Management training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £2600 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £219 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £3300 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.