‘Your greatest resource is your time’ – Brian Tracey
When used appropriately, email is an incredibly useful communication tool. Many people however, feel overwhelmed by the amount of emails that they receive and need to respond to, and email mis-use and mis-management is prevalent in today’s workplace.
When used appropriately, email communication should be clear, concise and considered. The way in which emails are used as a communication tool is imperative to sustain the reputation and professional image of the organisation.
People will typically judge not only the accuracy and clarity of email communication but how it is put across; emphasising the challenge of email management.
In our Effective Email Communication training course, we help people to manage their email so that they are more productive and can get on with the real work at hand.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to manage their email more effectively as opposed to their email managing them would benefit from attending an Effective Email Communication course.
This Effective Email Communication course is designed to help participants gain a greater understanding of the principles, knowledge and skills under-pinning effective email communication in order to inspire confidence in producing professional and appropriate email communications.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learnt the principles of effective email communication and management
- Learnt how to effectively organise incoming emails
- Demonstrated best practice techniques in responding to emails
- Practiced how to structure and write effective emails
- Developeda 30-day plan to improve email management
- Adalta effective email communication course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our email communication training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.