When it comes to disciplinary issues, prevention is better than cure. Adalta’s Disciplinary Training courses explore what line managers can proactively and positively do to prevent formal proceedings taking place.
Participants will develop essential knowledge and gain practical skills to deal with difficult and challenging situations confidently and manage discipline issues within legal/organisational requirements. Case studies and simulations are integrated in to the course to support effective transfer of learning back into the workplace.
Who Should Attend
Any line manager that wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to deal with disciplinary issues with confidence will benefit from attending our Disciplinary Training courses.
The aim of this Disciplinary Training course is to help line managers develop the essential knowledge and practical skills required to manage disciplinary issues confidently and within legal requirements.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Defined what is meant by “discipline” and discussed the importance of having a disciplinary procedure in place
- Identified when and how the disciplinary procedures should be used
- Determined the difference between informal and formal procedures
- Identified what is acceptable standards in performance, behaviour and conduct
- Stated how to deal with disciplinary issues fairly and objectively using the correct policy and procedure
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Disciplinary Training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.