“The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
As businesses grow there is an ever increasing need for managers to effectively delegate. Delegation as a process is relatively simple in theory but in reality many managers find it hard to ‘let go’ and consequently performance and morale suffers.
Delegation Skills courses can help supervisors and managers to:
- Get results through their team
- Encourage team members to take responsibility for tasks that they should be doing, i.e. the tasks that are no cost effective for the manager to do
- Transfer responsibility and develop confidence in others
- Up-skill and develop team members
- Improve performance and productivity
Who Should Attend
Our Delegation Skills courses are aimed at supervisors and managers at all levels that are required to delegate in their role and want to know how it should be done to increase staff motivation, personal ownership and accountability and team performance.
This practical Delegation Skills training course is designed to successfully help managers share the workload whilst giving colleagues support to accomplish the task and develop as a valuable member of a team.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Learnt what should and shouldn’t be delegated
- Understood the levels of delegation and how effective delegation is managed
- Demonstrated the skills and behaviours that will enable them to instil confidence in others and deal with differing ability levels
- Developed a delegation plan to help maximise the skills of team members
- Delegation Skills courses can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Delegation Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.