“In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
People often struggle making decisions, especially where other people and emotions are involved. As the saying goes, you can please some people all of the time but you can’t please everyone all of the time. In fast-paced work environments, procrastinating over decisions can cause anxiety and can lead us into inactivity, which in turn can have negative – and sometimes catastrophic – business consequences.
Our Decision Making training courses enable managers to improve the day-to-day decisions they make to ensure that they are aligned to the bigger picture and have considered the commercial/ business impact. Even when decisions are made, the difficult part is often how to communicate these; especially if they are likely to be unpopular. Adalta decision making training courses help managers to plan a considered approach that engages others and influences their buy-in.
Who Should Attend
Our Decision Making training courses are aimed at anyone that is required to make important or difficult decisions as part of their job
The aim of this Decision Making training course is to provide participants with skills, tools and techniques that will enable them to make sound decisions and communicate them in a way that encourages buy-in from others.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Examined the psychological factors that influence individual and group decision making
- Set the context(s) within which they need to make decisions in their role
- Evaluated decision making approaches
- Explored and applied a robust decision-making framework
- Learnt how to clarify the real decision to be made, who is affected and who needs to be involved
- Generated and assessed options to select the best one
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our decision making training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.