“If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customers first, success will be yours.” (Ray Kroc)
Companies are increasingly recognising that they have to work much harder in this climate to retain customers as demands and expectations evolve. The reality is that every staff member in the organisation influences the bottom line. The starting point is having a customer focused mind-set and recognising that everyone has both internal and external customers.
How a staff member views the importance of customer service impacts the behaviour and actions they take on a daily basis which in turn impacts the results they get. In simple terms, our Customer Focus course helps people to challenge their mind-set and attitude to get different results.
Who Should Attend
Our Customer Focus training course is aimed at anyone who works with internal and external customers and wants to evolve a more customer focused mind-set.
The aim of this Customer Focus training course is to help participant’s develop and sustain successful lasting relationships with internal and external customers. Participants will learn how to develop a customer focused mind-set and how to influence overall service delivery.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Explored the service profit chain and discussed what influences service excellence
- Evaluated customer service from a customer perspective and drawn conclusions
- Mapped out core customer touch points and identified the greatest opportunities to create more value for the customer
- Identified examples of proactive and reactive behaviour and assess the impact on service
- Demonstrated how to positively manage customer expectations and deal with tricky conversations
- The content of the customer focus training can be adapted to meet your business requirements and processes for a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our customer focus training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.