Coaching and Mentoring Skills
This Coaching and Mentoring Skills course will provide participants with the tools necessary to develop others effectively through coaching and mentoring approaches. As well as reinforcing formal coaching and mentoring techniques, participants will also develop new coaching and mentoring skills to integrate into their day-to-day role, enhancing their ability to bring out the best in others and improve performance capability. This is a hands-on course that will provide the opportunity to discuss, share, trial and practice coaching and mentoring.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is required to coach and mentor others within their role may wish to attend a Coaching and Mentoring Skills course.
The aim of this one-day Coaching and Mentoring Skills course is to enable participants to develop the core coaching and mentoring skills and techniques to effectively develop the potential in others
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Understood the differences between coaching and mentoring and when to use each approach to get the best results
- Demonstrated how to apply a proven model as a simple, flexible framework for structuring coaching sessions
- Practiced a range of coaching and mentoring skills to help develop and empower others
- Planned practical approaches to integrate and evaluate coaching and mentoring in your day to day role
- Presented a 30-day challenge to coach and mentor a team member
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Coaching and Mentoring Skills training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.