“If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got“(Henry Ford)
The need to work productively applies to everyone regardless of what you do or what level you work at. Our Personal Productivity training will help people stay on task and avoid distractions, which is sometimes harder to accomplish than your actual work! The reality is that the working day rarely goes to plan and the ability to deal efficiently with the unexpected greatly affects what is achieved at the end of the day.
Truly productive people aren’t focused on doing more things; they focus on doing the right things. This Personal Productivity Course helps participants to approach their work in a different way that enables them to work smarter and more effectively.
Who Should Attend
Our Personal Productivity course is suitable for anyone who wants to work more productively and improve their overall effectiveness
The aim of this Personal Productivity course is to help participants learn how to increase personal accountability and improve overall productivity and performance.
By the end of this course, you will have:
Foundation for Improving Productivity and Performance
• Explored the under-pinning concepts of effective time-management
• Demonstrated how to establish clear focus and direction
Planning & Prioritising
• Explored the impact of high and low value tasks to assist effective prioritisation
• Identified opportunities to work more proactively in your role
Practical Time Management
• Developed practical strategies for minimising interruptions
- This Personal Productivity training course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Adalta’s Personal Productivity training can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
- We deliver: Our Personal Productivity training course is delivered in-house by Adalta professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
You deliver: This course is available for you to purchase and deliver independently within your organisation.
- We deliver: £1350 + VAT per course (equivalent to less than £115 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials. Excludes facilitator expenses.
- You deliver: £1750 + VAT, rate includes all course material in electronic, editable format.