Advanced Project Management
In order to succeed, a project must deliver to cost, to quality, and on time; and it must deliver the benefits presented in the business case. In reality however, many projects fail to deliver expected results. Common reasons include poor leadership, lack of control, unclear expectations, escalating costs, unexpected issues and lack of adequate resources. This 2-day Advanced Project Management course helps participants avoid the common pitfalls and learn how to initiate, plan and implement successful projects.
Project-based working is a fundamental part of how modern-day organisations operate, and the ability to effectively manage and implement successful projects is a highly sought-after skill.
Who Should Attend
This Advanced Project Management course is aimed at participants with previous project management experience who want to build on and refine their project planning and management capability.
The aim of this two-day Advanced Project Management course is to help participants develop their current knowledge and experience and provide them with a broad range of tools and techniques to enable them to be more effective in managing any size of current or future project in their organisation.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Developed a business case for a live project
- Applied the principles of project planning to create a project plan
- Defined key stakeholders and critical relationships
- Developed measurable success criteria for a key project
- Examined the process for managing a project lifecycle – from initiation to completion and closure/handover
- Demonstrated how to plan, implement and control a project
- Understood benefits realisation principles and techniques
- This course can be adapted to meet your business requirements and integrate your logo/ branding at a nominal fee.
- Can form part of a Chartered Management Institute qualification or a professionally recognised programme.
Adalta’s advanced project manangement training course is delivered in-house by our professional facilitators for up to 12 participants.
- £3000 + VAT per course ( Equivalent to £250.00 per person based on 12 participants). Course rate includes materials and excludes facilitator expenses.